It is Tuesday and that means we are all in DVD purchasing mode, does it not? And thankfully the folks at Amazon have decided to bring out a few of their best promos just for the DVDholics among us. This DVD and Blu-ray Blow-out comes in two phases: first is the 600 DVDs as Low as $4.99. Need to grab Artie Lange’s Beer League to complete your collection? Pick it up for $3.99. Are you not whole until you score the Jamie Lee Curtis version of Prom Night on DVD, now is your chance to do it for under $4.
But the real economic stimulus package here is Amazon’s Blu-ray blow-out sale, in which you can buy 2 and get 1 free. Now, normally the selection on something like this is pretty light, but if you are a die hard Amazon shopper like myself, you know that they do their Blu-ray promos right. The selection of titles is quite expansive, including a few of the following gems:
- Danny Boyle’s Sunshine – a beautiful movie on Blu-ray.
- Rambo – Explosions, explosions and more explosions in HD.
- Weeds: Season 3 – All three seasons of Weeds for around $40. This is a game changer.
- Crank – Have to prepare yourself for this weekend’s release of Crank: High Voltage, right?
- Robocop – Because you need Robocop.
- Mad Men: Season 1 – Yet another TV show that is a must own. And a damn fine Blu-ray transfer as well.
To see all of the titles involved in the Blu-ray Blow-out, head over to Amazon’s Blu-ray Promo Page.
Comment Policy: No hate speech allowed. If you must argue, please debate intelligently. Comments containing selected keywords or outbound links will be put into moderation to help prevent spam. Film School Rejects reserves the right to delete comments and ban anyone who doesn't follow the rules. We also reserve the right to modify any curse words in your comments and make you look like an idiot. Thank You!