If you’re sifting through the ultra-thin of the Good Book and thinking, “This really needs to get a hi-def upgrade,” then this contest is for you. We’re giving away two (2) Blu-ray copies of The Bible, the 10-part miniseries from The History Channel.
All you have to do is head over to our Facebook page, share our Blu-ray Bible post (by midnight Pacific time tonight), and you’ll be entered to win (US and Canada only please). We’ll choose two winners at random. Double your chances to win by commenting on the Facebook post with which part of the Greatest Story Ever Told would make a great horror movie.
Good luck to all who enter!
From the press release:
“The four-disc Blu-ray and DVD set dives deeper into the making of the series and features a behind-the-scenes look at how the groundbreaking docudrama came together. Interviews with producers, directors, and cast illustrate creative collaboration on-set and off and show how the remarkable Moroccan scenery was transformed into the world of the Bible.
Blu-ray and DVD audiences will be captivated by the special features, including:
- The Bible: Genesis – With Mark Burnett and Roma Downey as our guides, we discover how the team approached the daunting task of filming the stories of the Bible
- The Cast of The Bible – Highlighting the international cast, we join Mark and Roma on their search for the perfect actors to bring the characters from the Bible to life
- The Bible: Creation – An emotional three-part journey through the making of THE BIBLE
- Creation I: The Vision, The Look – Discover the vision of producers Roma Downey and Mark Burnett in this behind-the-scenes look at how THE BIBLE was created including the incredible team, beautiful location, high-quality production and superb costume design
- Creation II: Production Stories – An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the challenges faced by the production – including the supernatural experiences with snakes on set – plus Diogo’s approach to portraying who he has called the most complex figure in human history
- Creation III: Crucified & Resurrected – A deeper look into the emotional filming of the crucifixion, resurrection and the last days in Morocco
- Scoring The Bible – A rare look into the recording session for the soundtrack of THE BIBLE with genius composer Hans Zimmer and award-winning soloist Lisa Gerrard
- Believing in Miracles – The cast and crew relive the magical moments that happened while filming in the deserts of Morocco
- The Bible: Visual Effects – A montage of the striking visual effects that make THE BIBLE the most high-quality Biblical epic of all time”